Meylin Alfaro attended Santa Monica Community College before earning her bachelor’s degree in political science/law and society from the University of California Riverside. She then went on to obtain her law degree, along with a Master of Public Administration degree, from the University of La Verne College of Law. During her time in law school, Meylin served on the board of the Hispanic National Bar Association and was an ABA School Representative. She was also a member of Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity.
Prior to joining B&D Law Group, Meylin gained valuable legal experience at several Los Angeles area law firms. She served as a legal assistant and law clerk, as well as an attorney handling personal injury and litigation issues for injured individuals.
Meylin is fluent in Spanish. She assists clients of the firm in working to recover the just compensation they are owed. With every case she accepts, Meylin strives to provide compassionate, personalized legal guidance and aggressive advocacy on behalf of her clients. Contact the firm today for a free initial consultation.
Foreign Language Proficiency:
University of La Verne College of Law, La Verne, CA: 2016
- Juris Doctor Degree
- Master of Public Administration Degree
- Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity, Member (2013-2016)
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Board Member (2013-2016)
- ABA School Representative (2015-2016)
University of California Riverside, Riverside, CA: 2010
- Bachelor of Art’s Degree in Political Science/Law and Society
Santa Monica Community College, Santa Monica, CA: 2008
- Associate of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts
- LULAC 2010-Darrell D. Marks Scholarship (2005)
- Dean’s Honor List (Fall of 2007)
Honors & Awards
- Rising Stars by Super Lawyer
- Top 40 Under 40