Each year approximately 4.7 million people are bitten by dogs in the United States. It is estimated that 1,000 people in America visit the emergency room each day due to dog bite injuries. Often, a dog attack will result in permanent scarring, nerve and muscle damage and the need for follow-up surgery. The psychological effects of a dog attack are also a great concern, as many of those who are bitten are small children. You do not have to go at it alone. Our experienced California Dog Attack Lawyers can help you get control of your situation.
Our Experienced California Dog Bite Attorneys Can Help You Get Relief For Your Dog Attack Injuries.
In California, the law is clear. If a dog bites someone, the owner is always responsible. It doesn’t matter if the owner had knowledge of the potential for the dog to attack or not. A person attacked by a dog in California has the right to full compensation for his or her injuries, medical costs, loss of physical ability, loss of earning capacity and more. Our experienced California Dog Bite Lawyers will ensure that you get the maximum compensation that you deserve.
Often The Most Serious Damage Is Caused From An Infection, Not The Dog Bite Itself.
Following a dog bite or dog attack you should:
- Cleanse the wound with soap and warm water.
- Seek medical attention.
- Notify your local animal control agency about your dog bite incident. Give as much information as you can, including, the sequence of events and any information about the dog.
- Photograph the injuries resulting from the dog attack.
- Photograph the area in which the attack occurred.
- Collect contact information from all witnesses of the dog attack.
- Do not sign anything from the dog owner, insurance company, or anyone else involved in the attack.
If you or a loved one has suffered a dog bite or dog attack, please contact the Skilled California Dog Bite Lawyers at The B & D Law Group, APLC. Our experienced California Dog Attack Injury Attorneys have a wealth of experience handling California dog bite and California dog attacks cases.
We are here to help. Our experienced California dog attack lawyers understand that choosing an attorney to fight for your California Dog Bite Attack Accident claim is not easy. We want to make sure that you know your rights and make the right choice. We never charge for a Free Consultation on your California Personal Injury Claim.